Reflection Of My Blog

This is a reflection of my blog, Baseball’s History, I would say I wasn’t where I would want to be at in the 7 weeks we had.  I feel like I could have more posts about the different events in baseball and completed more of the weekly challenges that we had with the Student Blogging Challenge.  I wrote 4 posts over the 8 week period with a few more that weren’t ready to publish.  I didn’t receive many comments at all, only 4.  The post I enjoyed writing the most was the scholarly article that I wrote about baseball’s first ever All-Star Game.  It was really interesting since I play baseball and it taught me more about the game, which I didn’t know at first.  The web tool I used to show creativity was when I made a post of my favorite emoji, and I used MS Paint, which was really simple and helped the look of my emoji.  I really don’t know what the plans for my blog are, I may occasionally post something, but that is all I could think of.  This has been my blog Baseball’s History and this is a reflection on how I did over the course of the Student Blogging Challenge.

One thought on “Reflection Of My Blog

1. My first impressions of your blog is that the design looks really cool. Something that really caught my attention is that when I went on your blog all of the posts were separated into different columns. One thing that distracted me on your blog was the background. Some parts of the football stadium are blocking some of the words so that I can barely read it. Overall in my opinion I think that this blog has a good design and also the posts have good grammar. I think in order to improve this blog is to write more in your posts.